- Written by Jason Nelson
Channeling is a natural way to be in alignment with our soul’s purpose on earth. It is how we can connect and get to know Spirit. Spirit is a word encompassing all spiritual assistance we have and the Spirit realm in general. Spirit includes God, Source, Jesus, Buddha, Spirit guides, deceased loved ones, friends and family spirits, and soul mates. Through channeling we form a close relationship with Spirit. We get to know and love them as friends and family without bodies. Spirit is always with us and helps us daily. They understand our purpose better than we do because they have all the knowledge about anything they need to know; they are also very wise. They can give us advice and open our life up to opportunities that we would never consider on our own!
Humanity’s main spiritual goal must be to deepen its relationship with Spirit. Then by thinking of Spirit as our nonphysical family and friends, just as we have a physical family and friends, we can take the feeling of support with Spirit deeper than our own physical friends and family.
When we channel Spirit, our mind moves out of the way and we watch it all take place with little interaction. We may butt in and make a comment, ask a question, or we may even get clear enough to have a dialogue with the channeled spirit. It may take time to get comfortable with it.
Open up to the infinite possibilities that Spirit has for you. Have fun! Every time you channel, it heals you!
Automatic writing is the best way to open and start using your intuition and form a relationship with Spirit. We can also call it inspired writing. Automatic writing is the process of inviting Spirit into your living creative space to guide you through channeled writing, where you channel the inspiration of a spirit through writing.
Always have an intention before you begin, a question or intention you want insight into. When you start to receive a vision or thought, just let it pour out of you by writing what comes to you on a piece of paper. Unblock your mind and let the words flow freely. Step out of the way of Spirit so you can fully receive.
Five Steps To Channel Spirit:
1. Clear: Breathe in and feel yourself connect to your center, the spirit within you. Breathe out and expand yourself to create more room for the connection to your spirit. Surrender everything mentally (thoughts), emotionally (feelings) and physically (relax the body) that is not serving your highest purpose in this moment. Continue surrendering and breathing this way through the remainder of the exercise.
2. Invoke: Ask Spirit in whatever Spirit form is special to you, to come into your space to guide and heal you.
3. Ask: Write your intention or question down on a pad of paper or journal as you verbalize it out loud.
4. Receive: If you were to imagine the answer wafting into your mind, what is it. It might seem like your own thinking and that is okay, just go with it and write it down as it comes into your mind. Many times the channeled information begins with a word or phrase and as you begin writing it unfolds into more detailed answers to your questions. You’re essentially having a written and verbal dialogue with Spirit. It may be a few lines to a few pages before you feel the flow. Then your verbiage and writing style may change, using words atypical to your vocabulary.
5. Apply: Once you receive your information, the pieces that you resonate with, act on them.
The more you practice the clearer and easier it will feel. The journey to knowing Spirit involves patience.
© 2013 Jason Nelson
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
“Spiritual coach Jason Nelson assists people to connect more deeply with their soul to heal, channel, intuit and manifest their life purpose. Get his FREE 13 Chakra Grounding and Healing Meditation atwww.JasonNelson.info.”